Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So Chic -- Featuring from SAVIAD Orsini Red and PoseWay -- Also Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes A.F.I Designs and EnvyMe

Today's styling, or first styling (in case I get industrious later!!), comes from SAVIAD Spring Fair once again, and features two color options from OrsiniRed, Alegria and Dark Bloom.

The poses are from the Liquidation set at PoseWay.

Besides these two special things from the fair, I've also shared Kyxe Skins & Shapes Walnut skin tone with new makeup. Many of Kyxe's skins have gotten a face lift so to speak, adding new features, new makeup and other tidbits that make it even better than better.

A.F.I Designs provided the Noctis jewelry set and EnvyMe created the harem pants. A whole array of designers and items makes the puzzle a beautiful challenge, each and every time! I hope you enjoy!

My sincere thanks to the designers who made this style possible:
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Walnut Skintone
Featuring SAVIAD OrsiniRed Alegria Outfit
= SAVIAD OrsiniRed Dark Bloom Outfit
Featuring SAVIAD PoseWay 
Featuring EnvyMe Harem Pastel Pink Pants
Featuring A.F.I Designs Noctis Jewelry Set
1. *Stars*Fashion*: Wedge Sandals
2. SLink: Elegant 1
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Spring Nail Appliers
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Nikita: Lashes
6. EMO-tions: Celie

No comments:

Post a Comment