Friday, March 14, 2014

Such Diversity! -- SAVIAD Designers Romance Couture, Nailed It, and PosESioN & New Items: Chop Zuey, EMO-tions, KMADD, no. 7

There are some amazing designers invested in this SAVIAD Spring Fair. My dress from Romance Couture, my nail art from Nailed It and the poses come from PosESioN, all contributors to the fair. 


Also, I have something to share from the Skin Fair by no. 7. I bought some amazing jewelry from Chop Zuey that fit my mood perfectly and hopefully inspire you to check out new releases there. 



Besides the many styles of mesh eyes I've been sharing with each blog, I also have on little flats from KMADD/Moda. And styling never feels complete til I find the right hair, this time from EMO-tions, to add to the look. 



Thanks so much for your support and comments.

 I thank each designer who contributed to my overall style:
Featuring Nailed It SAVIAD Spring Fair Nail Appliers
Featuring Romance Couture Gia Dress for SAVIAD Spring Fair
Featuring PosESioN from Morgane Set for SAVIAD Spring Fair
Featuring Chop Zuey True Romance Set
Featuring EMO-tions Tariel Hair
Featuring KMADD/Moda Betty Jane Ballet Flats
Featuring [no. 7] Circus Boop Makeup from Skin Fair
1. WoW Lashes
2. BlackLace Rainbow Eyeshadow
3. SLink: Elegant 1
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Alabaster Skintone

No comments:

Post a Comment