Sunday, March 16, 2014

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat -- SAVIAD: A.F.I Designs, Zibska, {{BSD}}, and PosESioN

One of the things I do to fill time is watch movies voraciously. I watch great movies, blockbusters and movies you've probably never heard existed. I've noticed many of the movies I've seen recently showed a post-apocalyptic world where humans were forced to start over and rebuild the world we know currently or a world on the brink of self-destruction, missing weapons, hidden agendas, and a global economy that's rapidly deteriorating. Is this the world we live in now?

I'm not a dramatist, nor am I a sensationalist. I see so much shared, even on so-called news stations that seem intent on generating fear, and I don't accept it. If the world were on the brink of collapse, I wouldn't live any differently than I do now.

I love taking one day at a time and finding the silver lining. I love making time to play and be silly. I love focusing on those I adore. I love ignoring those things or people who would try to tug away my peace and joy. I could wallow easily, but then what? I loved styling my latest outfit with items from SAVIAD Spring Fair.

First the beautiful "Birdy" dress from A.F.I Designs, then a unique hat "Sadie" (noir) from Zibska, wild heels "Lover From Mars" (wearing two pair to create the striped look) from BSD Design studio, and finally more new poses from PosESioN.

I'm so grateful to the designers who made this outfit possible:
Featuring SAVIAD A.F.I Designs Birdy Dress
Featuring SAVIAD Zibska Sadie Noir Hat
Featuring SAVIAD {{BSD Design Studio}} Lover From Mars Purple and Yellow Overlaid
Featuring SAVIAD PosESioN Irish Set and Art II
1. [no. 7]: Pop Art Bows from Skin Fair
2. blackLiquid: Brow - Ceraste
3. blackLiquid: Marker 3
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Ombre Ocean Lips
6. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Mocha Skintone
7. SLink: Elegant 1
8. blackLiquid: Floral Nail Appliers

No comments:

Post a Comment