Thursday, March 6, 2014

More Beauty From Fashion Pride - Shiki and Zuri's - Plus Exile and Kyxe's New Items

I got new hair from Exile. Now I could be a hair addict EASILY... but I try to work with the hair items that I've received over the period of time I've blogged. Sometimes, despite myself, I still go shopping. It's soothing. Hair. Soothing.


I have the new dress from Shiki and new jewelry from Zuri's, both coming from items prepared for the Fashion Pride Second Life event.


If you look closely, you can see the Marigold Hannah special skin item from Kyxe Skins & Shapes. You must visit Kyxe and see all that is new. Updates to skins include makeup, and the group gifts you'll find at Kyxe take your breath away!



Thank you Lyrical Bizarre for making the pose contributed by Grafica come to life. I really enjoy blogging and photography, but it's a thousand times more fun when I get to share it with friends like you. :*

Thank you designers for contributing your designs to help create this styling:
Featuring Shiki Bleeding Heart Couture Dress from Fashion Pride
Featuring Zuri Rayna Mother's Love Onyx Opal from Fashion Pride
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Marigold Apricot Hannah Brazil Flowers
Featuring Exile Voodoo
1. Apple Spice Poses
2. {{BSD Design Studio}}: Supermodel Grey
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Caliente
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
6. Nailed It from Fashion Pride
7. Grafica Poses Pair Pose
8. Taken on Location at Image Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment