Saturday, March 8, 2014

Why Can't We Be Friends - Featuring Items By House of Hawker and Chop Zuey For Fashion Pride

One of the unique things about a virtual world comes in the form of 'Friends' lists. From the very beginning, with a Buddy List on AOL, we were encouraged by each place we visited to connect to others on such lists.


There have been a number of methods I've used to communicate across the past 16 years. I avidly used ICQ, Messenger, Facebook, and so many others. Only in the past 2 1/2 years have I used the connections I made online to help support a business type proposition.


At the heart of it, however, even these business connections feel very special to me, and ultimately those relationships mean so much, that if the work part of it disappeared today, I'd feel blessed and loved and supported by all of my friends.


I try to be sure to thank those who've impacted my life in all sorts of ways when it relates to business. I'm grateful to the lady who suggested I begin blogging and gave me pointers on how to do it, how to make it look, and how to reach out to designers.


And from that moment to this, I'm grateful also to everyone who's given me a chance to participate in this business. Friends make our world better, brighter, and healthier. 

I got to be a part of this last photo with October Bettencourt. She's an incredible photographer (if you're ever in need of a professional shot!!), a terrific designer, and she's one of the bestest friends you could have.

Thank you to the incredible designers who created the various pieces that make this style possible!
Featuring House of Hawker Mesh Cap Toe Pump Copper From Fashion Pride
Featuring House of Hawker Chilicot Dress Spring From Fashion Pride
Featuring Chop Zuey Balm in Gilead Necklace and Bracelet From Fashion Pride
1. Chop Zuey: Moments Mens Earrings
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pearl Mini Pack from Fashion Pride
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Demure Lips
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Electra Blue Eyeshadow
5. [Mirror's Enigma]: Superbia Lashes
6. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
7. Bliss: Renee
8. Manifeste Poses
9. SLink: Elegant 1
10. .::Shellac: Nails Windows

No comments:

Post a Comment