Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wonderland - Featuring FINESMITH at SAVIAD - The Butterfly and PosESioN at SAVIAD

I seem to wind my wandering self around to Wonderland from time to time. I feel distinctly that sense of falling down the long white rabbit's hole to a world I don't quite recognize. It happens all the time. Sometimes people suddenly behave like someone I've never met, and other times it's me behaving strangely.
We all have reasons we get lost in ourselves, and lost in our world. I really loved "What the Bleep?! ~Down the Rabbit Hole" - a movie that came out about 8 years ago and a movie that addressed a whole slew of new ideas that change physics forever, quantum physics and all the theory that accompanies it. It's not so far from the experience Alice had, too big one moment, too little another, talking to a cat with no body, only a smile, and having a party with a perfectly mad hatter.
Finesmith created the Butterfly and offers it in several colors at the SAVIAD Fair. You can get the three colors I've shown here (fractal, blue and light) as well as other colors. I've used another new pose from PosESioN, the Art II series, and then wandered around !Almost Wonderland and used their poses built into props for the second two photos.
Every photo I take contains some element of Kyxe Skins & Shapes as I'm thoroughly enamored by the work of Kyxea and October. Candice released this weekend (as promised) and is set at a great price. You should drop by and try a demo. The overall look of the face feels very current to me. I think the eyebrows on this face are my favorite feature. It's not surprising that eyebrows can make or break new skin designs. These are spot on!

My sincere thanks for each designer who contributed to make this blog possible:
!Almost Wonderland http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bloomfield/148/38/503
Featuring from SAVIAD FINESMITH Butterfly (Fractal, Blue and Light Shown)
Featuring PosESioN Pose from Art II Set
1. blackLiquid: Nail Appliers Dark Floral
2. Hairoin: Chapeau
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Candice Marigold
6. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Captivate Pickle Lips
7. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Devine Sunset Eyeshadow
8. Candy Nail: Bare Feet
9. SLink: Elegant 1
10. FINESMITH: Geula Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment