Saturday, March 8, 2014

Running Into Old Friends Featuring [AHN JI], [k]hige02, Monaco, Legal Insanity All From Fashion Pride

This evening, I wandered to a new sim, a place that had some beautiful landscaping, a great background and spoke to me in that way art can do sometimes.


I've been roaming Second Life for the better part of 9 years, and in that time, I've been countless places, worked with an array of people doing all sorts of jobs, and enjoying my world.


While I set up for my first photo at this location, I received an IM from an old friend, someone I had not seen in 6 years. I knew immediately who the friend was, and we chatted amiably for a few moments.


I got to take photos somewhere with a breathtaking backdrop wearing more great items you can look forward to seeing at the Fashion Pride event (which starts in two days Yay!!), and catch up with an old friend. Life doesn't get any better than that.

My deepest thanks to designers who created items I was able to wear in this styling:
Featuring [AHN JI] Maitress Shiny Leather Black from Fashion Pride
[k]hige02 Mask Prop From Fashion Pride
Monaco Chain Mail Mini Bag in Cerise From Fashion Pride
Legal Insanity Jeans From Fashion Pride
1. EMO-tions: Luana
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pearl Basic
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Electra Taffy Eyeshadow
6. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Glamour Ombre Delicate
7. Candy Nail: Marble Strawberry
8. Wicca's Wardrobe Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment