Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Monochrome and a Pop Of Color -- Featuring from SAVIAD - Gizza and PosESioN -- Plus EMO-tions and Kyxe

Here it is, early in the wee hours of a new day or late at the end of an old day. I suppose it depends on perspective. I haven't had the motivation or energy to do such a flurry of blog posts and styles as I have this past 10 days or so. I embrace the energy when it comes, feed off of it, and if it flits away again, I am getting used to that too.

This style from Gizza, the Lolita Dress, comes with everything right in one package, the top, the skirt, the leggings, the heels and the hat all work together to form a montage of monochrome pieces.

I edited the butterflies on both the hat and waist to add a pop of fresh vibrant spring color. New no. 7 from the Skin Fair provided for the brilliantly colored lips and a recent release from EMO-tions also matched, even flow with the other tints of brown and beige.

A new 'Face' comes to Kyxe Skins & Shapes soon, Candice, and I'll share her with you a few times. I thought oh la la, I want to show you this latest bit of art, then realized the hat hid so many of the features, so be teased this time and next time you'll see a wee bit more.

I gratefully acknowledge those who contributed to this styling:
Featuring from SAVIAD Gizza Lolita Dress
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Marigold Skintone Candice
Featuring EMO-tions Shania
Featuring no. 7 Sporty Lipsticks from the Skin Fair
1. Miamai: Catwalk Lashes
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. SLink: Elegant 1
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Spring Nail Appliers
5. Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment