Monday, March 10, 2014

On Angel's Wings -- Featuring Vero Modero and Essencial From Fashion Pride Plus Chop Zuey and Little Blue Bird

A few years ago now, there was a show on television called Touched By An Angel. I was a fan of the show because it was family friendly and I had young children, but more so, because the content was sentimental, sincere and often encouraged me to feel better about my world.


I'm not sure I've found a program like that in the years since they stopped production. Occasionally, I find 'feel good' movies like Pay It Forward and When Dreams May Come, and enjoy them, but I miss the small screen efforts.


The world I'm in leaves me quiet and resting a great deal of time. I watch an incredibly diverse array of shows and movies, even things obscure and unnoticed by 90% of the public. I just have scads of time to fill. I don't recall a lot of the stories, or even the way a movie ends, but I do remember things that make me feel better about the world in which I live.


As the internet exploded with all the things it offered, a wide new realm of content that includes things like Second Life, my exposure increased exponentially and gave me so many more choices. To this day, I seek out things that make me feel that sense of being lifted up on angel's wings.

My thanks to each of the designers who made this style possible:
Featuring [VM] Vero Modero Pride Angel From Fashion Pride
Featuring Essencial Jade a[Nude][Nuit] From Fashion Pride
Featuring Chop Zuey A Special Grace Set
Featuring Little Blue Bird Magenta Fusion Flats
1. EMO-tions: Annika
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Adriana Pink Berries Gloss
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Electra Taffy Eyeshadow
5. Candy Nail: Twinkle Pink
6. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment