Thursday, March 13, 2014

Something Beautiful This Way Runs -- Featuring Loovus Dzevavor, Wicca's Wardrobe, PosESioN, and Lyrical Bizarre from SAVIAD

What a treat it is to work with the myriad of designers who've added items to the coming SAVIAD Spring Fair! I'm loving every minute of it. 


When Ms. Wicca sent me her contribution, she made me smile in amusement. "Warning, these are a bit Wicca-y"... Well I love Wicca and her shoes for this event, and each item she creates has that Wicca edge.



Loovus Dzevavor has this dress Bloomatic at SAVIAD. Lyrical B!zarre Templates has a number of things including the jewelry shown here. I repurposed the headpiece in the set.



And thank heavens for pose creators. We models and bloggers would be lost without them and PosESion has several sets of poses created just for SAVIAD. I'll share them a little at a time.

My great thanks to the designers who contributed items to this styling:
Featuring PosESioN Poses from the Irish Set at the SAVIAD Faire
Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe Spring Flower Booties from the SAVIAD Faire
Featuring .::LD::. Bloomantic from the SAVIAD Faire
Featuring Lyrical Bizarre Fierce Jewelry Set from the SAVIAD Faire
1. SLink: Elegant 1
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Spring Nail Appliers
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Chocolate Cosmos
4. Vanity Hair: Opium
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment