Thursday, March 20, 2014

Loads of New - Nailed It at SAVIAD, h.m.a.e.m. at Couturier's Docks, Belle Amie, Chop Zuey, {mv}, Ch, KMADD/Moda

Wow, I'm having fun with styling lately. Tonight I put together a whole smorgasboard of items that I haven't shared previously. The SAVIAD Fair is represented by the crafty nails from Nailed It.
This month's Couturier's Docks host an array of talented designers that include this dress from h.m.a.e.m. Chop Zuey gives away far more than one could ever imagine and I know there's a world of customers out there who are so grateful for Belle's goodness, and that includes me! The bracelet comes from one of her recent gift releases.
I had leggings from {MV} still in my inbox to blog folder from Sexxx Sells event last month. I also had items from the Jewelry Expo event still unopened, both the Dragons from Belle Amie and Ch's ankle boots seen here.
And I could not thank KMADD/MODA Designs enough for the selection of hair styles. Truly a pleasure...

My thanks to each designer who made this blog possible:
Featuring Nailed It Wedding Nail Appliers from SAVIAD
Featuring h.m.a.e.m. from Couturier's Dock Giulia Dress
Featuring Chop Zuey Heart and Soul Bracelet
Featuring Belle Amie ~Anguinam~ Dragons Earrings and Ring
Featuring Ch Laura Ankle Boots
Featuring {MV} Wild Side Leggins
Featuring KMADD/Moda Ava Hair
1. WoW: Diva Lashes
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Captivate Lips
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Lily Skin Tone (Hannah)
5. SLink: Elegant 1
6. Poses built into props at KaTink

No comments:

Post a Comment