Monday, March 17, 2014

A Blue-Haired Whimsy - Featuring SAVIAD creations from Living Imagination, PoseWay, Swallow and [no. 7]

I know - I know - Blue hair? But it felt so fun to work with it as I put together this style tonight. I want so much to represent the various designers who have items at SAVIAD Spring Fair because many of them are designers who've awed me in the past, and content creators that I revered long before I began my own fashion journey.

An example today, this alluring gown from Living Imagination by Bodza Blackadder called Blooming Beauty inspired me to the edge of my imagination. She's one of the organizers of this event and wow!

I paired the unique headpiece from Swallow Skin and Accessory Second Life - Butterfly Neobaroque, because it had the same whimsy as the gown.

Poseway created several new sets of poses, and these are from the Chic set. I'll share more from them soon. Another event in progress includes the Skin Fair, and the makeup shown here comes new from [no. 7].

And finally, one other new element comes from Lyrical B!zarre Templates, these earrings from the Youthful set. I thank each of you who pause and look at the items shared here.

My thanks to the many designers who made this style possible:
Featuring from SAVIAD Living Imagination Blooming Beauty
Featuring from SAVIAD Swallow Butterfly Neobaroque
Featuring from SAVIAD Poseway
Featuring no. 7 Pop Art Makeup D from Skin Fair
Featuring !Lyrical B!zarre Youth Earrings
1. Bliss: Amanita
2. WoW: Diva Lashes
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Alabaster Skintone
5. SLink: Elegant 1
6. .::Shellac: Dotted Nails
7. Bubblez: Gothica Maid Doll Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment