Friday, March 28, 2014

Beauty Dwells In Places All Around Us-- Featuring AD Creations from SAVIAD, no. 7, EMO-tions, KaTink and Wicca's Wardrobe

My whole world I've built slowly over the years in Second Life takes root in others, friends who've made the experience intensely important to me, friends who were involved to the point where they brightened my world and lessened the general burden life heaps on our shoulders at time.
When I heard yesterday that I'd been selected as one of three bloggers who worked with the SAVIAD Spring Fair, to win a prize, and a privilege, I couldn't think clearly. I considered the chance to be one of the bloggers was a great gift, and then to be recognized by the team of designers, for the effort and time I put into each blog for this event, wow.
There are still items I have to share from SAVIAD. It's on til the end of this month, so if you've seen something here in Facebook from any of the SAVIAD bloggers, or said "Aha! I want that..." then you should head over and get 'that'! Exclusives are a part of the experience, and time keeps on slipping in that hourglass. One of the dresses you'll love comes from AD Creations, and the gown shown here. It's got a darker Gothic energy, designed with creativity that shows in each detail.
I'm happy to show some of KaTink Poses as well as some from Wicca's Wardrobe with this gown. no. 7 has these Aero Wing Lashes in their recently released bucket of greatness! And I've not yet seen armlets like these new this week from EMO-tions. She's used a rigged mesh arm layer, like one might use for arm-warmers in winter, and designed intricate jewelry on that layer instead.

My deepest appreciation goes to each designer who created elements that made this style possible:
Featuring Poses from KaTink and Wicca's Wardrobe
Featuring AngelsDemons Creations from SAVIAD Ecate Gothic Mesh Dress
Featuring EMO-tions Niani Bracelets Black
Featuring no. 7 AeroWings Lashes
1. Bliss: Calima
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Candice Pearl Skin Tone
4. SLink: Elegant 1
5. blackLiquid: Nail Appliers from Cosmetics Fair
6. **FEEL**: DiamondRoyalQueenNecklaceSET
7. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Captivate Black Cherry Lips
8. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Electra Copper Eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment