Thursday, March 27, 2014

Running Barefoot In the Spring - Pichi, Chop Zuey, and EMO-tions

I joined a Flickr group or two (don't remember if it was two or not egads, my swiss cheese brain!!) that wants photos of places, pretty places, interesting places, and I deliberately seek those out when I have the energy to do so. The 3.27.2014 1a then is a full photo shot, with me as only a small spot of the overall photo. Not so much fashion as an appreciation for artsy places and people in SL.
I have had the very best time working with the creative energy put into the SAVIAD Spring Fair and I cannot believe how time flies. Only a few more days are left for this event and I've got several items I still very much want to share, and I don't know if I'll get through to each of them before the end but I'm going to continue to try. This pretty little mini dress from Pichi felt like a perfect representation of Spring. It's one of those moments where I consciously chose not to adorn the face or hair with a lot of amenities.
That first day of spring, running barefoot out of doors, tugging my hair up in a loose knot and playing a bit like the little girl of yesteryear, it's one of my memories that repeated year after year as I grew, and regardless where I lived, eventually Spring would come and chase away the darker days of Winter.
The hair from EMO-tions fit with the same energy as did the Candice Papavar skin tone from Kyxe Skins & Shapes without any of the makeup options that you can get with Papavar. I pulled some casual jewelry from my box from Chop Zuey, some new pieces and well loved pieces I already owned, suited to a lighthearted mood as well, not too done up, and perfect for an afternoon picnic with someone special.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hoover/105/48/22

My deepest regards to each designer who made this blog possible:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hoover/105/48/22
Featuring SAVIAD Pichi Melba Ruffle Dress
Featuring Chop Zuey Paz Eterna Pink Earrings
Featuring Chop Zuey I Carry Your Heart
Featuring EMO-tions Susannah
1. Hawker's House: Cap Toe Pump Copper
2. SLink: Elegant1
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Papavar Skin Tone Candice
6. In-Pose! Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment