Thursday, March 20, 2014

From SAVIAD: ARTIZANA, blackLiquid and Moondance - Also no. 7 at Skin Fair, {{BSD}} and KaTink

Maybe there is something a little bit fierce and tribal in all of us, regardless of heritage or modern current culture. When I saw this dress design from Artizana, the Blessing Connection, I knew I wanted to style it. I'm not familiar with the brand, but that's the fun part of working with events like SAVIAD. I've been exposed to a number of new designers, and thrilled by every minute of it.
Included also from SAVIAD, the jewelry from Moondance Boutique (which I think you can see really well in the third photo) felt like it just called out to be a part of this style. blackLiquid has the Spring Sparkle - and a unique set of lips colors not shown here - at SAVIAD. It really lightens up the area around my eyes and contrasted well on top of the no. 7 Safari makeup from the Skin Fair. This is another outfit that let me show you shoes and I have several heels I want to show you from the fantastic content creator at BSD Design studio including the ones shown here called Dancing Queen.
And I went to find a new set of poses after seeing this delicious look, something special or different, eye catching and I got the Luna 1 and Luna 2 set of poses from KaTink Poses. The first pose I tried made me like a jungle goddess dancing. It's the first time since I bought a set of poses exception being the two massive sets sold by pose designers who boxed and sold 800+ poses in one deal! OMG right??
Each time I've shopped for poses, it was for a contest or a casting and I'd find just one I liked, and grab it. The two Luna sets made me think buying sets makes more sense. Doh! More poses, less expensive. You'd think I'd have that figured out by now. Oh dear. It just takes my brain a while to compute, 3 years or so this time! I'm so grateful that Marit, aka annemarit Jarvinen allowed me to begin blogging poses from Katink and I know this is just the first of many positively wonderful experiences!

To each designer included in this latest look, thank you so much!
Featuring from SAVIAD ARTIZANA Blessing Collection
Featuring from SAVIAD blackLiquid Makeup Spring Sparkle
Featuring from SAVIAD Moondance Stalking Tiger Jewelry Set
Featuring no. 7 Fantasy Makeup Safari from Skin Fair
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Dancing Queen Shoes
Featuring KaTink Poses Luna Set 1
1. Sexy Mama Nails
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid Skin Tone
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Tangerine Delight Matte
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina

No comments:

Post a Comment