Sunday, March 9, 2014

Elegance And I -- Featuring Miamai's Fashion Pride Gown Plus [AMARELO MANGO], [ChicZafari] and Kyxe

From time to time, I find myself styling different looks that push me away from my comfort zone. While this is probably healthy for all of us, online or not, it's more challenging and always leaves me ready to come home to my personal aesthetic.


Many stores offer customers an array of styles, so that whatever YOUR personal aesthetic, you'll find something there that suits your needs. Miamai is one of those stores, and this elegant gown comes from the creative mind that built Miamai into the fashion success it is today.


I've been to Miamai a number of times over the past few years, shopping randomly or searching for something specific, and I found it. There are poses, avatar accessories, clothing, and when referencing clothing, a massive array of styles of clothing, and so much more.


There are times I've been to shop there and found myself literally lost. It was a good sort of lost, though. It gave me time to explore nooks and crannies I hadn't seen before.

Tonight I'm sharing a gown from Miama that was created for the Fashion Pride event. It won't be difficult to find this special gown and I hope you're inspired to own one of your own.

The jewelry comes from [AMARELO MANGA] and I have not show it to you before and the clutch from [ChicZafari] also is new to me, not shown on my blog previously. Mesh nail appliers from Kyxe Skins & Shapes are also brand new.

Thank you to the many designers who helped make this styling possible:
Featuring Miamai Kia Dark Purple from Fashion Pride
Featuring [AMARELO MANGA] Silvia Set
Featuring [Chic Zafari] Clutch Baroque Gold Couture
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Mesh Nails Appliers from Fashion Pride
1. Natural Beauty: Lashes 6
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Splendor Eyeshadow Emeralds
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Ripe Grape Matte Lips
5. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
6. Focus Poses Built Into Studio at Carrie's Lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment