Friday, March 7, 2014

My 1000th Post!! Featuring Items From Fashion Pride By !Lyrical B!zarre, Kyxe and House of Hawkers

The designers who've committed to the Fashion Pride event have created an array of beautiful pieces, fun pieces, unique pieces, and I'm grateful to be allowed to share them with you!


Lyrical Bizarre made this dress, shown in both pink and black, and has committed to donate all the funds raised by selling this gown to the ACT fund. She's a very talented artist, and each item that comes from her world makes me ooh and ahh!


Bright colors make me feel an infusion of energy, and whether really wearing such clothing off line, or having the joy of wearing them in world, all that positive energy brings smiles. I've always thought there was something majestic about butterflies, and the accents that are part of the gown enhance the overall aesthetic of the gown, and reminds me of butterflies. 


It's difficult to see the shoes from Hawker's House poking out under the edge of the gown, but I'll share them in another Fashion Pride blog soon. I'll also share the beautiful skin from Kyxe Skins & Shapes several times, as there are a few options included in this version of Pearl. 

Thank you designers for the great items you created that contribute to my styling:
Featuring !Lyrical B!zarre Fly Black AND Fly Pink Partial Mesh Gown from Fashion Pride
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes New Makeup on Pearl Skintone from Fashion Pride
Featuring House of Hawker Ladies Mesh Cap Toe Pump from Fashion Pride
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Captivate Bubble Gum Lips
2. Osmose: Butterflies
3. Face Paint: Long Nails Nail Art
4. KMADD/Moda: Confidence Eyes
5. no. 7: Pink and Purple Liquid Mask
6. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment