Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Getting Over Monday -- Featuring Countdown from SAVIAD, NEW Poses from KaTink, Cae Jewelry and Kyxe Skins & Shapes

The new series of photos come from the last of the day yesterday. Isn't it odd how a day makes a difference. If it's Monday, it just feels differently than Tuesday and of course, each of us define which days are valued more and which ones are more ~grrr~ and look forward to or cringe as each one comes and goes.
I'm in the military. Well not me, personally. I'm medically disabled retired USN, but I'm still married to the military, and he's back at work, creating rhythm for our life again, with the passing of days. When he was home healing from surgery, neither of us knew what day of the week it was or time of day. There was some freedom to that, but also a sense of falling but never reaching the bottom of the hole.
As I struggled through a new Monday yesterday, a day where my best friend in my whole world had to return to work and leave me deserted for the better part of 12 hours, I thought of our world and how life evolves, and does so slowly sometimes, so you don't even remember when it changed.
When I was younger, more agile, more on the go, if I got a little lonely or missed him on a Monday, I'd get my keys and head out into the world. I've never been much of a shopper, but I've always loved people watching. Now I do not drive and don't go galavanting, but I still get out of my head in my own way. Much of the time it includes my visits to Second Life and my interactions with people here, friends, business associates, and otherwise.

I also always felt less melancholy when I paused to put pretty on, pretty hair, pretty clothing, did my nails, whatever I could do to make myself feel like I'd created a positive change in my day, and it doesn't and didn't take all that much to make it happen. I do that now with clothing like this gown from Countdown at SAVIAD. And show it off with brand new poses that came out this weekend from KaTink Poses (the Mindy set 1). I think the jewelry is elegant and suits the gown and it's one of those sets that allows you to change texture and metal, so you have many sets instead of just one. It's from Cae. And no look would be complete without skin from Kyxe Skins & Shapes.

I made it through my Monday this week and already working on a Tuesday. I hope you enjoy your day, whatever day it is in your world, and pull silver linings from the most difficult.

Thank you to each designer who made my blog possible:
Featuring KaTink NEW Poses from Mindy 1 Set
Featuring SAVIAD Countdown Morgana Gold Gown
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Candice NEW Pearl Skin Tone Updates
Featuring CAE Synergy Jewelry Set
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Glamor Ombre Nude
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. SLink: Elegant 1
4. N-Core: Caprice Champagne
5. .::Shellac: Lashes and Liner
6. Truth: Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment