Friday, March 21, 2014

Like Mike -- Featuring from SAVIAD Silken Moon, Xen's Hats, [natzuka], PosESioN - Also Pure Poison

I want to be like Mike. Well no, not Mike. It was an advertisement campaign some years ago, when everyone thought Michael Jordan was the ultimate in basketball athletics. There was nothing he could not do. And yes, that double negative was intentional. Nothing.

 I really want to be like the elegant, sophisticated eloquent model bloggers whom I might idolize a little like children wanted to be like Mike. My favorite continues to be Cao. She shares her soul and happens to dress in the most stylish, most fun, most bestest way while she does. She cares for others, invests her time in causes she truly supports with time and effort, and she's always quick with a shoulder or a hug for friends.
I really want to be like October. She seems to have her finger on the pulse of fashion. Her networking skills are leaps and bounds ahead of my own, and I consider myself pretty good at getting the right people together to make something happen. In the midst of everything crazy in her life, she manages to make me feel like I'm someone important, that I'm never interrupting her (even when I know I am) and that she really listens to what I share. It's not a head nod and okay thanks bye-bye.
I really want to be like Wicca. Every time I've ever spoken to her, she's apologized for not knowing English well. I wonder why this is, since I could not even begin to speak German and I do not apologize for this. I think I save her ears by me not even attempting it. Besides this, she's very humble when she receives compliments. I think maybe it's possible she doesn't realize how astoundingly amazing she actually is. Her style helps me see that style should be original and special, and unique to self. With my own whimsical approach to things, combining these super heroes of the fashion world, I feel like I can grow, I can learn, I can reach higher and farther and push my own envelope.
One hero, Mr. Juan Frolic Mills, I really don't want to be like him. No, not in a mean spirited, oh how did he just say that to me... sort of way! Every time I've ever spoken to him, he's had 5,000 things in progress. He stays busier than anyone I've ever virtually or physically met. It's no wonder the businesses he touches evolve in positive ways. It's no wonder that the legacy he's created will live beyond his wildest dreams. I just don't have the energy to sustain a life like his. I probably don't have the energy to attain the heights of my other heroic influences either, but Mr. Mills... well he just seems HuGeRtHaNLiFe!

Special thanks goes to each designer who made this possible:
Featuring SAVIAD PosESioN Poses
Featuring SAVIAD Silken Moon Estara Gown
Featuring SAVIAD Xen's Hats Kawana Hat Blue w/Aqua
Featuring SAVIAD [Natzuka] Spring Ring Daisy Blue
Featuring Pure Poison LouLou Earrings and Necklace
1. **Feel** StarDust Classic Nails
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes Marigold Skin Tone (Candice)
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Captivate Lips Caliente
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Splendor Eyes Brown Diamonds
5. Truth: Stargaze
6. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment