Saturday, August 4, 2012

Liv-Glam Vintage Fair Release 8.3.2012

I had such a great time working with Samantha to photograph this most recent gown. It's an honor to participate in any measure with the businesses I respect and appreciate and with those who give me a chance to do what I love. What a treasure.




This official vendor photo shows the various color options (and there are many not shown here) that come with the latest mesh plus flexi and a divine jacket that fluffs fur around the face with just enough pizzazz to attract all the right attention.






I'm excited to show the vendor photo because that's me! I've been blessed with the privilege and honestly, I'm tickled pink about it. I also did an up close and personal shot to showcase the amazing texture and dimension of the jacket.


My special thanks to:
Face Paint
Amacci Hair
Artistry by ~E~
Sexy Mama Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment