Monday, August 6, 2012

LeBistro Interactive Cooking - An Adventure in SL

There are all sorts of reasons I make a better cook in SL than I ever did off line... 



it cooks in the amount of time I imagine it should rather than following a recipe... 



I don't have to remember to grease the pan; it's not going to stick no matter what... 



I don't have to pay attention per se and it still tastes as good as it gets... 



If I leave it on the stove or in the oven too long, it will never burn...


I can wear my most formal attire and never get grease splatters on it, even if I'm in a rush to feed the little-uns before I head out for a hot date...


There's never any mess to clear because it's all like the 'World of Tomorrow' at EPCOT, insta-clean, insta-clear...


I can be as informal as I wish and it's still clean and shiny and sparkling new without tarnish or stain...


If I do want to go with formal decor, I can serve one or one hundred with the fancy buffet, and the buffet magically becomes whatever meal I've chosen with a Mary Poppins touch...


The experience at LeBistro truly is one of a kind. If you're into role-play, you'll find everything you need here down to the smallest detail like chocolate chip cookies or snickerdoodles. You'll find formal and informal decor and meals planned in such a way that it's fun to host a garden party or a fancy soiree.

As I was wrapping up my visit, I chose a special breakfast tray to share with my special someone. I haven't had a chance to use it just yet... but I will. And then I noticed the special fundraiser in progress, a fundraiser meant to raise money for ALS or Lou Gehrig's Disease. 

The people working there offered as much help as I could possibly need and yet had that skill of backing off when I just needed time to explore. I can't wait to try my new breakfast treat. I hope you find something fun to add to your Second Life when you visit LeBistro Interactive Cooking!

Special Thanks to:
Face Paint
And Snowpaws for the alluring gown!
Sn

No comments:

Post a Comment