Monday, July 15, 2013

A Simpler Life -- Featuring Zanze

I find some of the most beautiful gardens as I traverse Second Life. It doesn't matter who sponsors the land, adding flora only increases the appeal of the property. One of my favorite places to go and daydream continues to operate after many years. At one point I think Julia Hathor had 5 sims. Now I believe she's pared it down to three. Each time I go to one of them, in this case Serenity Falls, I fall in love with the place all over again.


I wore this dress Shauna from Zanze and felt like I fit right in to the flower garden around me. The pattern of this particular Shauna option - called Morning Glory - seemed as if it could be planted into the ground to sprout more and more beauty. It never fails. Zzoiee Zee continuously improves her craft, a sleek and refined beauty with all her heart poured in to every piece, and this dress another example of her fantastic skills.

Featuring Zanze Shauna
1. [noname]: Beaded Flat Sandals
2. Chop Zuey: Tabula Rasa Set
3. Mirror's Enigma: Nixie Light Skintone
4. Face Paint: Sand and Sun
5. Face Paint: Classic Square Nails
6. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
7. Truth: Eden
8. Adorkable Poses

9. Shot on location at Creative Fantasy Home & Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment