Friday, July 26, 2013

Looking Forward in Time... Featuring Luziefee at Love Donna Flora Event

I've been thinking a lot about time zones and people across the world. I've had the joy of working with and playing with people everywhere, from China to Australia, from Denmark to Canada and people who almost lived in my backyard. I think it's incredibly good to know that I get to interact with many cultures as I cross time zones and learn and absorb and appreciate people. Recently, I've gotten attached a bit to a man who's from Denmark. It's a great new place in the world to study!


For me, autumn remains a long way off in the future. I live in the South and seasons are a little weird at best. Sometimes it's nearly the holidays before it's chilled enough to pull out favorite sweaters and scarfs. Other places I've lived, like Massachussetts, had the tiniest short little summer and then it was time to get cold again, and when I say cold I mean C-O-L-D! Today though, as I took this photo, I realized that in other parts of the world, at this very moment, it IS autumn.


I can't travel around the world like I wish I could. I do find great satisfaction when I study about other places in the world, about special dishes only served in Denmark and remember that while it's nearing 100 degrees in the shade in teeny tiny-ville SC, south of the equator, their seasons are exactly opposite mine, and when I close my eyes, then focus on this wonderful creation Luziefee put together for the Love Donna Flora Event, I can see myself in those cooler climates, dancing in the falling leaves.

Featuring Luziefee Vera Outfit for Love Donna Flora
1. Poetic Color: Autumn Colors - Storm
2. Truth: Becky
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes Fantasia
4. Face Paint: Come Along
5. Quintessecia: 17 Nails
6. 7 Deadly S{k}ins: Vanity
7. Taken at Image Essentials using Demise of Flight Poses

**I really can't say enough about the ladies who own and manage Image Essentials. Kay Weston, Ally Dwyer and Nikki Demarazi. They do so much for others, out of their own pocket, and their space and place continues to evolve, with time and energy and love. I love how the settings around the sim change a little bit here, a little bit there, and every change ends up blessing everyone who visits, takes photos there, and just hangs out in their group. Thank you, Ladies. You guys rock.

Featuring Luziefee Vera Outfit for Love Donna Flora
1. Poetic Color: Autumn Colors - Storm
2. Truth: Becky
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes Fantasia
4. Face Paint: Come Along
5. Quintessecia: 17 Nails
6. 7 Deadly S{k}ins: Vanity
7. Taken at Image Essentials using Demise of Flight Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment