Saturday, July 13, 2013

Things That Just Fit Into Place -- Featuring Evolve, {{BSD}} Design Studio

Sometimes I love puzzles. I was the type of child who could fiddle for hours until I could solve how to get the little ball to the center of the toy by slowly and patiently tilting it this way and that. To this day, I can take the time, and enjoy the process of puzzles.

Featuring Evolve Shine - 9
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Supermodel Giuls - Orange
N@N@: Earrings Gift
1. Poetic Colors: Autumn Colors Storm
2. [elika]: Breathe
3. Chop Zuey: Men's Necklace and Bracelet
4. Face Paint: Flora Eyes with #6 Lip Gloss
5. Face Paint: French Square Prim Manicure
6. Face Paint: Long Prim Eye Lashes Black
7. [:Mirror's Enigma:]: Nixie Light Skintone

So when I get an array of new items from multiple designers, it looks like my "Items to Blog" file suddenly becomes a puzzle I get to solve. I want to combine elements, create unique ways to wear them or simply display them in a manner that appeals to many in hopes that my photos and blog encourage you to try a new outfit from Evolve or Dot-Be Fashion or Luziefee, or maybe some terrific new shoes from {{BSD Design Studio}} and jewelry from one of my all time favorites Chop Zuey.

Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Supermodel Giuls - Black Triangle
Featuring Luziefee Agatha Black
Featuring Dot-Be Fashion Striped Special Pants
1. EMO-tions: Karen
2. Poetic Colors: Quicksilver
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
4. Face Paint: Blush Pink, Gem Eyes Grey, Glitter Lips Red
5. Candy Nail: Rosy Black
6. Glam Affair Skin

I can pull pieces together like this, where I have on a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Then other times, I receive entire outfits in one box. Shop and wear can be fun too, and if a designer throws a lot of options into the box, you don't have to ponder what goes with what.

Featuring Evolve Shine - 9
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Supermodel Giuls - Orange
1. Poetic Colors: Autumn Colors Storm
2. EMO-tions: Chevia
3. Chop Zuey: Impossible Dream Hummingbird Set
4. Face Paint: Grace
5. Face Paint: French Square Prim Manicure
6. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria
7. [:Mirror's Enigma:]: Nixie Light Skintone


To me, both ways are enjoyable. Every now and then, I realize I have to be somewhere 5 minutes ago and I feverishly look for something stylish, chic and easy to wear. Other times I may sit and play with a look for hours, coming up with plausible options that differ slightly (like the top photo shown here today and the bottom one). It's a privilege to have the chance to do both, and something I never take for granted.


No comments:

Post a Comment