Saturday, November 2, 2013

Boogabears and Other Memories -- Featuring Dot-Be Fashion and Finesmith

Last night was a wonderful evening. Last night was a difficult night. I choose to pay more attention to the first sentence and thank those who participate in my life and make the difficult easier to ignore. As we talked, I said something about my Daddy, protecting me from the boogabears. A boogabear was scary, hiding in closets and under beds. I was safe though. Daddy made sure.


I took a few photos, opened a few boxes, organized a never organized inventory and chattered with a few new friends I met through the grace of God and the technology of the net and Facebook. One of the topics wandered on to little details from the past, sharing a bit of my history and she shared a bit of hers. I don't know how we meandered to the topic of boogabears but we did!


I know now as a mother of growing up, almost grown sons that I wish I could provide similar safety to them in their world. I hold on to memories though, and share them with special new friends. My life continues to evolve. It spins like crazy at times, making things difficult. But there are people to hold and memories to hold, that make it easier to handle. Boogabears might still be out there, but I'm still safe.

Featuring Dot-Be Fashion Ponchi Geomantric 3
Featuring Biker Boots from The Dressing Room Fusion
Featuring Finesmith Saturday Silver Set - Earrings, Choker and Bracelets
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. EMO-tions: Aurelia
3. Finesmith: French Sky Nails
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Lily
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Exotic Dual Liner
6. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Splendor Platinum
7. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Demure Cranapple
8. Finesmith: Holiday Tale Lashes
9. Demise of Flight: Luck Be a Lady Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment