Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Have To Remind Myself Sometimes -- Featuring KL Couture, J&A Rock Culture from Jewelry Expo Also Featuring Evolve, EMO-tions, & Kyxe

It's especially enjoyable to me to work with designers who are already my sponsors and have them appear on the list of designers for special events. This happened yesterday for me, with more than one designer, but in this case, I'm referencing KL Couture, and KL Couture has a couple of items for the Jewelry & Accessory Expo.

I really like the girl who makes the items for KL Couture. I liked her instantly when we met and I love her consistency. It's the single greatest trait I rely on for people in Second Life. If you're simply you and consistent in behavior, action and voice, you have my support. Kyria makes amazing clothing, and when I saw she had some pieces of jewelry for this expo I was thrilled. The large photo of hands here shows the intricate detail she put into her pieces. These repeat beautifully at the ear and throat as well.


The other over sized and close up photo shows you J&A Rock Culture's heelsp, a pair of hot pink or are the crimson... they take on the color of the moment in my opinion. I've had a chance now to work with J&A Rock Culture as I've blogged a few events. I like the diversity of things I've seen contributed to the various venues because I know it means a wide variety awaits you at their main store.


There aren't enough words to convey the person behind Evolve. I should say the people behind Evolve. Not only does Reign Congrejo create item after item, she makes sure she has a staff of awesome people present to help you find just the right look for you. The dress from Evolve does not come from the Jewelry and Accessory Expo, but is a new sale item this weekend for Evolve and goes well with the other items!


Last but never least, I have to share the joy I found late yesterday when I spoke to Ms. Mirja Mills, then her blog manager about returning to EMO-tions as a blogger. I have missed Ms. Mills classy creativity. She creates styles that run the gamut from costume and frill to updo and elegant to calm to the wildest elements possible. This particular style, Edith Ombre is mesh and part of a Gacha set, with Ombre being the rare.

New items to share from the Expo, consistent designers, creative and complex artists, and a return to a sponsor whom I cherish. How could it get any better than this? Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring J&A Rock Couture Peeptoe Heels from the Jewelry & Accessory Expo
Featuring KL Couture Winterland Set Platinum from the Jewelry and Accessory Expo
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Webhost/123/125/21
Also Featuring Evolve's Gorgeous Pale Pink Dress
Also Featuring EMO-tions Edith Ombre Ultra Rare at Gacha Fling
Also Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Glamour II ~ Berries And Cream
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid Skintone
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Devine Eyeshadow ~ Magic
3. Gaeline: Fantasia
4. Face Paint: Black Liner
5. MADesigns: Eyes Confidence ~ Intense Depth
6. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment