Sunday, November 17, 2013

I've Been Workin` On the Railroad -- Featuring A.F.I Designs, Luziefee, Kyxe Skins & Shapes, and MADesigns

This morning when I constructed this outfit, I started with the hair from MADesigns, Jo... and built my character around that. I felt like it was the old Engineer, like a train Engineer, hat and suited to me heading to a railway station.


When I found this little train parked at one of Second Life's train stations it made me think of Tweetsie Railroad. For those who do not know of this particular attraction, in the North Carolina mountains a train station became a family vacation destination, something to do while you're in the mountains.


Over the years, a whole theme park built up around it. Primarily designed for young children between 0 and 11 years old, there are many little mini things at the park. I got into this cute little train and didn't quite fit, just like an adult would feel at Tweetsie!


Later this morning, I found another train station on a sim of virtual New York, or I should say 10 SIMS! I was in awe of the place and loved this train that's much closer to natural scale. Unfortunately, it only stopped for about 20 seconds at each stop. I flew around the sim about 3 times to land, get the camera ready and shoot before the train took off again!

I continue to love how big and diverse Second Life has grown. Each time I go out into a place I've never been I get to see the work of incredible content creators. I get to wear some of the best clothes on my journeys as well, like the Boquet dress from A.F.I Designs and Sabine pumps from Luziefee. Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring A.F.I Designs Boquet Dress
Featuring Luziefee Sabine Pink
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Glamour II Bubble Gum
Featuring MADesigns Hair ~ Jo
1. MADesigns: Eyes ~ Confidence Engaged
2. Candy Nail: Twinkle Pink
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid Skintone
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Harmony Eyeshadow Collection ~ Mochatini
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Exotic Dual Liner
6. Shear Tights by Caryn
7. Rose Pink Jewelry Set Creator No Longer In World
8. Adorkable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment