Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like... Featuring Kawaii Dolls, {{BSD Design Studio}}, Kyxe Skins & Shapes

I know we're only in mid-November, and it's really early to think about the holidays, but I can't help it. I have a love hate relationship with them anyway, and some years, I can't bear to even see decorations, much less do a lot that people would call holiday related. Other years, I seem to need a double dose of it. Maybe it balances out over time. Last year, I didn't even put up a tree. I just didn't want to see it, didn't want to be reminded. Another year had passed. Oh whee.


This year, it's one of those double dose years. I already want the holiday decor out of the closet and on every little shelf and more in the main room and I want to buy a little bitty tree for my Karyn pretty princess office (my bedroom) where I often sit and work in Second Life, or in blogging, photos, or Facebook. I deliberately went hunting for a gorgeous Christmas setting last night after a special something happened. It felt like the spirit of the season, and I was already feeling the mood.


Cat Sahara, creator of the gown seen in the photos, Kawaii Dolls Athena Gown (to be released soon!), sent a message out late in the evening East Coast time, and offered the first five who responded a new gown from her new store. I thought well, that sounds delightful, and I IM'd her, and low and behold, I was one of those first five. I got a gift, one I wasn't expecting, even when the page in the group occurred. I imagined that she'd be flooded with responses, and I'd just smile and say thanks anyway.


I eagerly opened it. I learned from Cat that her store was relatively new and thus the reason I had not yet heard of it. I thrilled to try on the dress. Because it was a gift? Yes. Because it was from a designer I'd not yet tried? Yes. Because random acts of kindness like that ripple out to affect many with positive energy? Yes, yes, yes! I don't know what trips the trigger in my own mental processing of the holidays, but whatever it is, it's tripped in the positive direction this year, and I'm excited to say...

It's beginning to look a lot like the holidays, and I wish nothing more for each of you as you and your loved ones slide into the holiday spirit, in whatever way you do in your part of the world, that you find the joy and beauty and love that makes it miraculous. Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring Kawaii Dolls Athena Mesh Gown Royal Blue
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} - at Shoetopia - Supermodel Nude-Black
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Latte Skintone
1. [Liv-Glam]: Palm Springs Mesh Safari Belt
2. FuLo: Sequin Animal Print Bracelet (Gold)
3. Kyxe: Seduction Lip Gloss
4. [S H O C K]: Frosty Penguin Nails
5. EMO-tions: Chevia
6. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
7. Manifeste Poses


1 comment:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can click on claim as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete