Saturday, November 9, 2013

Kinky and Twisted -- Featuring Finesmith, {{BSD Design Studio}}, Kyxe Skins & Shapes, Carrie's Lingerie, and .::Shellac

I look at models who've experienced more of the modeling world as inspiration. I listen (or read) comments shared by respected modeling educators from all over the grid to learn new ideas. Different things motivate me. I don't know if others react like I do, but when I hear someone say "You can't do it that way." my first reaction tends to be "Oh yeah? Watch me." I've always been like that, on almost any topic, and I find it comes with me into Second Life and into this passion I have for modeling and blogging.


I received this new Geula set from Finesmith today and saw something different in the pieces when I unwrapped them. Maybe it was the nose ring that inspired me. I felt like a South American priestess ready to command the heavens to allow the sun to move across the sky from east to west. I inverted the necklace option from the set and resized it so it fit me as a crown. The priestess came more into focus with that change!


Instead of just one hair design, I decided to mix things up a bit to get the look I wanted. The adorable Chen hair from blackLiquid has two buns and some wispy pieces to frame the face. I used the buns shape, stacked them, and hid the wisps. Then I pulled out Cora from EMO-tions. The long dark and wild ponytail enhanced the story I'm trying to tell. I wasn't sure of how it would work, but the blending took two sweet and innocent styles and allowed them to meld into one, fierce and proud!


When I did vendor pics at Carrie's Lingerie, someone always had to turn away from the camera to get a good butt shot. For this photo, I pumped up the volume to plump my newest lingerie set from Carrie's. This sexy outfit named B.I.T.C.H. oozed power and energy; the priestess in me exuded that aura! I have to share a personal note here as well. The girl for whom this outfit was named, Bitch2Hunt worked for Carrie's when I did in 2011 and does still as far as I know. She was there when I arrived, so she's put a lot of time and effort and love into Carrie's.


{{BSD Design Studio}} designer BabyChampagne created these latest mesh wonders -- I still have no idea how mesh works, much less how to create it and she does her own! -- with spikes on them. They reminded me of some fetish wear, and fit the overall mood. My wild South American Priestess came to life slowly but surely! The new Vixen eyeshadow releases at Kyxe include the new Gold and the Gold Matte lips made me feel whole, and ready to go again to the edge of the world, cry out and call the great sun to rise up... Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring Finesmith Geula Gold Set
--I Modified the necklace to make the crown
-- Original set includes Nose Ring, Bracelet, Earrings and Necklace
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Glam Grunge Sumermodel Black Cross
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Vixen - Golden - New Makeup Release!
Featuring .::Shellac Glitter Nails
Featuring Carries Lingerie B.I.T.C.H
1. blackLiquid: Chen
-- I remodeled Chen so that the two buns on this hair stack
2. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
3. EMO-tions: Cora 
--This hair is layered under Chen to offer the ponytail
4. Gaeline: Starlia
5. Face Paint: Black Liner
6. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Marigold
7. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Golden Lips Matte
8. Slink: Elegant 1 Hands
9. [LAP]

No comments:

Post a Comment