Monday, December 24, 2012

Artistry by ~E~ Offers a Special Treat and Jazzitude Christmas

The designer at Jazzitude creates a wide range of items. This outfit reminded me of what I might wear curled up in front of a fire, watching for Santa as time grows late on Christmas Eve.



I also had a little help from a friend who's helping me learn more about styling with jewelry for different types of outfits. One of these days, I may actually grow up to be a real model. I want to learn everything and absorb it all. When we spoke tonight, she pulled out a simple yet elegant Snowflake necklace. As a treat to you, she has said, "IM me in world and say, 'Let it snow!' and I will send them the necklace and the earrings that can't be seen in this photo as a special gift." IM Endra Graves for your treat.



Featured Jazzitude Christmas 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. EMO-tions: Megan 
5. WoW Diva Lashes 
6. Face Paint: Pure Silver 
7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
8. Artistry by ~E~: 2011 Snowflake Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment