Monday, December 10, 2012

Razorblade, Pure Poison, Emporium and Kennedy's at the Winter Fair

Not only do I get to try an array of designers' clever creativity, I also get to meet a wonderful group of people during each event I join. This is true of this Winter Fair and I know it will continue to be true as I invest time in other endeavors.



First thing I do when I try to compile a composite of multiple designers is choose a color palette. I rarely ever use pink in my world off line, but for some reason, I really enjoy it in world, and with everything from the darkest pink sweater from Razorblade to the bright pink mittens from Kennedy's, this outfit utilizes many hues of pink, pink and more pink. Over the sweater, I pulled a vest that ended up also being a half-top, from Emporium. I can never go wrong with Blacklace and when I wear system denim pants instead of mesh, I always use my Blacklace jeans. They modify really easily for all the special ways designers create shoes and boots and tucked neatly into the legwarmer heels from Pure Poison. It's cozy and fun, and makes me wish it were snowing.



Featured Razorblade Half Sweater Smart Wool WF 
Featured Emporium Mini Vest Crocodile WF 
Featured Pure Poison Legwarmer Pumps Animal Print Pink
Featured Kennedy's Mesh Mittens Pink 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Donna 
5. Miamai Catwalk Lashes: Pink Explosion 
6. Face Paint: Cleo Pink 
7. Black Lace Baby Blue Ripped Jeans 
 8. Pure Poison Snowman Earrings 
9. AP Annie's Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment