Sunday, December 23, 2012

Liv-Glam Produces Two New Pair of Boots and a New Jumpsuit

People who know me well or have followed my blog here or one of the blogs I write for Second Life companies know my passion for boots. Every time they appear in the inventory for new items at Liv-Glam, I do a cartwheel, then happy dance. I enjoy the vast choices for clothing as well, and the new jewelry line and ever growing menswear line all make me smile. Boots though= Cheer!



The first pair I show you called Macy's Stiletto Ankle Boots had the pantone colors built into the HUD making it easy to find the perfect color for one of the free gifts from another store. I could get that garnet red, so perfect and so fashion now. Everyone wears boots with everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!



The Liske Winter Bow bodysuit and the new Janel Ankle boots looked like they were created to be worn together. The bodysuit has a hemline just below the knee, making the lower leg and foot easier to see. Wearing a dramatic boot like the Janel really stands out with such a pairing. Pantone colors again make it easy for me to choose what colors and how to match them. Some of us might be slightly color challenged, so having the pantones pre-programmed into the HUD certainly makes my life easier!



Photo 1- 
Liv-Glam/Stella's Macy's Stilettos Ankle Boots 
Featured Baboom Christmas Gift Featured 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilve 
4. Emotions: Fabienne 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria 
6. Face Paint: Glitter Body Silver + Midnight Clear 3 
7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
8. AP Shena 1

No comments:

Post a Comment