Saturday, December 8, 2012

Boobilicious, Modish, Emotions, {Isis} and Olive at Winter Fair 2012

My sweetheart sits with me often on weekends while I'm working. He likes to play games, poker tournaments online, Call of Duty, and more... but he looks over at my screen as well, and happened to be looking at this photo when I worked with it. "You can't go wrong with something that is Boobilicious," he said candidly then went back to work. I had to chuckle.



The extra sexy short dress comes from Boobilicious and it's likely to catch others' eyes as it caught his.

Modish provided several skins for the event, and I went with this one to show you their style and quality. One thing that I notice about skins is the age they convey. A lot of designers create very youthful skins. Modish's selection for Winter Fair did not look as young as some but definitely younger than my standard skin.

The boots reminded me of Flash Dance, the movie. From {Isis} the Ibor Boot has the dancer's shoes under the legwarmers as a set. They're great for many looks in Second Life, and a number of ways you can role-play if you enjoy that.

'Dress Me Up Like a Christmas Tree' earrings came in two colors. I'm wearing the Neon Rose from Olive. They're perfect for holiday season fetes.

Emotions latest releases include the hair seen here. It's an upswept ponytail with long long straight layers that go past the swell of your hips. If you haven't been to Emotions to get your new Nova, this style looks suitable to almost anything going almost anywhere.


Featured: BoobieLicious My Winter Wish Blue WF 
Featured: Modish Skins Bambi [Moka] CL WF 
Featured: Emotions Nova Featured: {Isis} Ibor Boot {Snow Leopard} 
Featured: Olive Dress Me Up Like a Christmas Tree Earrings NeonRose 
1. Custom Shape 
2. WoW Diva Lashes 
3. Face Paint: Wilding Pink 
4. [SHOCK] Frosty Penguin Nails WF 
5. AP Nani 6

No comments:

Post a Comment