Sunday, December 16, 2012

Two New Releases from Liv-Glam

Grab them while they're hot. Liv-Glam has put together a whole array of sales and new releases. Here are two examples of what's in the store now,  just calling your name...



I really found structure to be the key ingredient in this newest design. The Voyage Couture dress makes me think of the amazing clothes it seems people buy before they holiday abroad, not that I've ever been so lucky but I do watch movies. I loved this dress. It's such a non-verbal statement!

I'm a huge fan of Game of Thrones, a show on HBO. One of the key characters in the series is a woman who earns the title of Khaleesi. This hair style matches hers so closely. I was immediately in love with this particular style.

The jewelry here by Artistry by ~E~ is not a new release, but it is new to me, and when she released it, it was part of a campaign to raise awareness and finances for Brain Cancer. I wanted to post it as a 'featured' item because these charitable campaigns and needs associated with them never stop.



This dress also looks like it should be packed in my satchel for travel. It's warm and sunny somewhere, and this dress has that spark that makes the world come alive in vivid colors. There's a tank type jacket over the dress, giving you options for styling. A walk along the promenade perhaps? Take the little jacket along. Sea air is cool at night!

Face Paint continues the 12 Days of Christmas countdown (on day 4 now as I write) with special treats of all kinds, and not just make-up. The Face Paint Holly is a make-up that's released as one of the 12 days.

Emotions does an incredible job of making a wide array of styles for all sorts of in world fun. The one I have on in the second photo, Cayenne, drapes easily over the shoulder and frames the face seductively.



Featured Liv-Glam Voyage Couture Dress 
Featured Emotions Khaleesi 
Featured Artistry by ~E~ Special Edition Caroline Set Brain Cancer Awareness 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Liv-Glam Sculpted Lashes 
5. Candy Nails: Rosy Black 
6. Stella Melody Print Knee Boots 
7. Face Paint: Grace Storm 

Featured Liv-Glam Precieuse Dress 
Featured Face Paint Holly (1 of the 12 Days of Christmas)
Featured Emotions Cayenne 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Oriental Pearl 
4. Stella Stud Boot 
5. Quintessecia Nail WF II Model Square I 
6. Liv-Glam Sculpted Lashes 
7. AP Annie Dracula 1

No comments:

Post a Comment