Sunday, December 9, 2012

MimiNoire, {piccara}, Noradrenaline, FreakyDesign at Winter Fair

I have a personal thing about avi sizes that are particularly small, primarily as they are associated with children. During the Winter Fair I received several different shapes to work with and this one I decided to use because it's called "Santa's Little Helper" made by Noradrenaline. I feel like elves are small by fantasy definition, and being an elf for a day, that's just fun.


Once I had my shape chosen, I picked some pieces to put together to make this image of a little elf in Santa's workshop the most enjoyable. The Happy Polarbear backpack from FreakyDesign certainly adds an air of playfulness.

Most of the time, I associate MimiNoire with a very elegant tableau, so it was neat to change it up a bit, and wear the Frilled Mini Dress as a long top for an elf to wear over toasty leggings and {piccara} provided just the right Purple Mesh Leggings to do the trick.



Featured MimiNoire Frilled Mini Dress 
Featured {piccara} Warm Leggings Purple 
Featured Noradrenaline Santa's Helper Shape 
Featured FreakyDesign Backpack Happy Polarbear 
1. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
2. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
3. Emotions: Anna 
4. Face Paint: Midnight Clear 3 
5. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
6. Dafne Boutique: Christmas Hat 
7. Dafne Boutique: Christmas Boots 
8. Bare Rose: Candy Cane Earrings 
9. AP Jezz MVW 3 and [LAP] Baby Got Back Too

No comments:

Post a Comment