Thursday, December 6, 2012

Graffitiwear, WetCat and Splash Store at the Winter Fair

The items for this fair from all over the grid are precious, cute and ready to use for the holidays. The composite of items I put together for this look show a great example of how fun the clothing pieces each are.


Graffittiwear had several printed sweaters to choose from but this one with a winter queen on it, all decked out in winter flora including my favorite flower at this time of year, the poinsettia, really caught my eye. It's sweet and innocent as well as being beautiful art.

Mittens from WetCat and several poses were included in their Winter Fair items. I used the WetCat poses in the next several photos for other blog posts, and this one has the first of four. Mittens in white, easy to spot with this particular pose, kept my hands warm.

And the Splash Store sent a number of fun items including the Wellington Heart Boots. I rarely have seen snow this far south in the US, but in Second Life, I've visited several incredible winter wonderlands. These boots would keep my feet dry and warm, both tantamount to having a long exciting day playing outdoors.

Featured Graffitiwear Poinsettia Sweater Dress Winter Fair
Featured WetCat Mesh Mittens White Winter Fair 
Featured WetCat Poses Winter Warmth 1 Winter Fair 
Featured Splash Store Hearts Wellington Boots Winter Fair 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Megan 
5. WoW: Diva Lashes 
6. Face Paint: Panda Express Red + Lip Pop 1

No comments:

Post a Comment