Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baboom: Walkin` in a Winter Wonderland

From the moment I saw this gown, Sephira by Baboom! I knew there'd be multiple options for styling.



And with all the pieces included with the gown, I had several ideas immediately. This time, my excitement increased when I asked a friend for her insight and what ideas the gown sparked for her. Together, we worked on finding unique accessories, a location and layout. I had such a great time putting all of this together. Baboom and the clothing I get to wear from there always brings a smile. This time I shared my Baboom experience with a friend and we had fun!

The gown has a fluff of fur over each shoulder that is optional. Also there are flexi skirt options. I kept the fur and saved the flexi pieces for another occasion. Jewelry also comes as an option for styling the dress, and I saved those for another time as well. I wanted to use something lighter toned for an outdoor winter wonderland shot, so the darker pearl pieces included by the gown's designer will work wonderfully well indoors for a ball or some other gallant party.

Featured Baboom Saphira Mesh Gown Silver 
     ~Photo by Endra Graves 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Aquaria (Snow) 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia 
6. Face Paint: Half Mask + Gem Eyes Gray + Lip Pop 6 
7. Finesmith: Silver Mesh Nails 
8. Artistry by ~E~: The Mirabelle Set (Black Pearl) 
9. N-Core: Triumph (Silver) 
10. WetCat Runway 4

No comments:

Post a Comment