Thursday, December 6, 2012

Neus Magic Designs at the Winter Fair

I have been known to watch reality television on occasion. Yes, a lot of people say 'ick'. Ick or not, I still recall different little episodes for different reasons and this snowsuit from Neus Magic Designs made me remember one.



One of the shows that was only around a short while offered a version of the infamous Bachelor/Bachelorette with millionaires in a house seeking the right hook up, and they had all this time and money to try to wine and dine and impress the girls in the house with them. I think there were 3 millionaire men and 18 females of all ages seeking their attention. One day, one of the men prepared for a date by purchasing this overstuffed brilliant red ski suit. When the date put it on, she looked like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man instead of the svelte woman she'd been previously. I put this snowsuit on, and I had the same sensation. My sleek shape puffed up and out in padded bliss, truly preparing me for the coldest of skiing weather or maybe a sleigh ride.


Featured Neus Magic Designs [NMD] Magaly Snow Outfit Winter Fair 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Anna 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria 
6. Face Paint: Temptress V1 Violet 
7. Celestina's Wedding My Lady Gold Earrings 
8. WetCat Winter Warmth 2

No comments:

Post a Comment