Saturday, December 8, 2012

Miss Darcy, MiWardrobe and [Chloe] Skin at Winter Fair

One of my previous favorite all time dresses came from Miss Darcy, and with this holiday release, I have another to add to my collection of 'love it' looks.



Several layers of dark red beads make the necklace contributed to the fair by MiWardrobe. It matches many of the outfits I've seen for the holidays.

The [Chloe] skin is yet another company that creates 'cute' youthful skin. I don't know if the very pink nose from this winter selection intentionally shows the chill of the outdoor wonderland or if it is a trademark of the skin. Either way, it made me think of the Rudolf nose of a cold or cold weather.


Featured: Miss Darcy Les Tulipes WF 
Featured: MiWardrobe Audrey Necklace WF 
Featured: [Chloe] Skin Anna WF 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
3. Emotions: Silja 
4. Miamai Catwalk Lashes: Orange Explosion 
5. Face Paint: Jingle Bell Rock 
6. Ben's Beauty: Always Earrings 
7. N-Core: Chic Rose 
8. Quintssecia Nails WF

No comments:

Post a Comment