Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter Fair: Two Sisters Treasures and More from h.m.a.e.m.

It's a delight to work with this year's Winter Fair. I know the grid was giving the location grief today but eventually, Linden Lab sorts the frustration and the fair opened!



Who would pass up such a sexy catsuit?! This release from h.m.a.e.m. took my breath away and won many compliments when I wore it to work yesterday. It along with the beautiful diamonds and gold in the Winter Princess set from Two Sisters really catch the eye. There's an old song that came to mind as I heard the positive comments about the outfit, "I feel pretty, oh so pretty..." (from West Side Story, the musical) and when something makes me sing, I figure that's a good thing. I hope you enjoy the many items I will share over the next few weeks that come from the Winter Fair and some of them will make YOU sing too.

Featured Two Sisters Winter Princess White Diamond Set 
Featured h.m.a.e.m.la regina dei ghiacci black 
Featured Emotions: Sheila Black (coming soon) 
Featured Liv-Glam/Stella Zoffany Boots 
1. Custom Shape 
 2. Glam Affair Skin 
 3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
 4. WoW Diva Lashes 
 5. Face Paint: Silver and Gold 
 6. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
 7. Focus Poses Boho Set

No comments:

Post a Comment