Friday, December 21, 2012

*RnB* Designs and Demise in flight pose...

This amazing exclusive item,from *RnB* hit close to home. I think artistry runs in every vein I'm related to off line, and I've learn to really stop and appreciate modern art, even the pieces I don't quite understand.



Me in my self-portrait shows the purple from the cute little set of minis available from Demise in Flight in several colors. I found some great boots and leggins, a black undershirt and black poncho and I was ready to look like a painter even if my picture ended up looking like finger paints in first grade!

To find these and other great items, visit: Flawless Sim and 12 Days Event.


12 Days Featured *RnB* Designs Furniture Exclusive Painter's Set
12 Days Featured Demise of Flight - Leopard Mini 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilverr 
4. Emotions: Cora 
5. Natural Beauty Lashes 
6. Face Paint: Tru 1 
7. Purple Moon: Animal Print Nails in Purple 
8. Faded Ink: Black Leggings 
9. Sugar & Cyanide: Lace Body Suit with Poncho Black 
10. Mind Games Fashion: Valentina Boots Purple 
11. Pure Poison Snowman Mesh Earrings 
12. AP Belle 2

1 comment: