Sunday, December 23, 2012

Baboom Offers a New Release Plus a Special Christmas Dress

Each designer I work with leaves their mark in my life in a wonderfully positive way. Kyra Camel creates all the clever items for sale at Baboom. Wicca Merlin manages the store. Every time I work to set up a photo for Baboom, I have Wicca's voice in my head from a modeling class I had once, where she identified herself as "Prim Police". They both work together to challenge and pull the very best I can offer from me and I feel so lucky to work with both of them.



The Mesh Dress in white has several options for wear, making it versatile, and offering pieces in this collection that you might end up using with other favorite Baboom pieces. I received a mesh jacket and mesh pencil skirt. I also received boots that rocked! To wear under the jacket, there are several options. A black lace top and a silver top are both included. I put the black lace on first, then the silver shirt, and realized that I had 3 different ways to wear the layers.



A good friend took me to a place called the Mad Hattery where they'd generously left a new hat for a holiday gift under their tree. I thought the hat was amazing and reminded me of Alice chasing the white rabbit down into Wonderland. I paired this exquisite white suit from Baboom with the extravagant hat, and loved it. I had to find a 'Wonderland' of my own for some photos. It's a wild and distorted world, yet in all the insanity, I found it beautiful and the perfect place for this set of photos.



The party Christmas dress put me in the mood to go dancing. I didn't actually go, but I wanted to badly! The cutout on the skirt reveals the legs almost completely, then a flourish of flexible skirts circle round the back of the dress. Several different layers and swag might be worn, or not. You pick and choose what works best for you.

Photo 1 & 2- 
Featured Baboom Mesh White 
Featured EMO-tions Starline 
Featured Mad Hattery Mistletoe Top Hat 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Face Paint: 1 of 12 Days of Christmas Gifts 'Holly' 
5. Miamai Catwalk Lashes: Pink Explosion 
6. Candy Nail: Marble Strawberry 
7. .Olive. Earrings, Rose Set in Gold



Featured Baboom Christmas Gift 
Featured Liv-Glam/Stella Macy's Stilettos Ankle Boots 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilve 
4. Emotions: Fabienne 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria 
6. Face Paint: Glitter Body Silver + Midnight Clear 3 
7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
8. AP Shena 1

No comments:

Post a Comment