Saturday, December 29, 2012

Delicious Decadence from Indyra Originals - Furs

This week, I had the privilege of playing with furs in many colors. First I tried creating a field of furs with hope of showcasing the diverse colors, but that didn't quite work as well as I wanted, and my overall goal any time I work with a designer's art is to make their creations look as amazing as possible and the star of the photograph.



When I went to a more traditional way of showing you the fur, I knew it was the better way to show you how amazing these furs really are. If you're more bold than I am, you might choose to wear the different furs without a slinky bit of lace under it. It does cover properly, even for a PG sim without the lace. The straps look like a shiny leather, and add just the right touch of color and pizzazz to make the furs 'pop.' As you can tell by the extensive list of colors below, there is a little something there for everyone. I loved the Noir/Red with the bright red skinny jeans but the combinations are endless and gorgeous. It feels positively decadent to be wrapped in such soft beauty.

Other colors: 
Blanc/Gold
Blanc/Noir
Blanc/Pink
Blanc/Silver
Bright Blue
Bright Pink
Bright Red
Bright Violet
Noir/Gold
Noir/Noir 
Noir/Red
Noir/Silver
Wild/Champagne
Wild/Cheetah
Wild/Leopard
Wild/Lynx


Featured Indyra Originals Republica Furs 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. EMO-tions: Yvonne 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia 
6. Face Paint: Restless 5 + OMG 17 
7. Starshine Glitter Nails Red 
8. Artistry by ~E~: The Charlotte Set Collectors Edition 
9. Purple Moon: Skinny Jeans in Red 
10. h.m.a.e.m.: La regina del ghiacci 
11. Stella: Macy Stiletto Ankle Boots 
12. Miamai Abstract 10

No comments:

Post a Comment