Friday, December 7, 2012

Shiva, Mayden Couture, Tentacio, MiWardrobe, Retro' at Winter Fair

Another composition I created with Winter Fair items really made me look like a completely different person. A new shape and skin from Shiva make it almost impossible to see 'Caryn' but it's a cute shape/skin combo. There are a few items by Shiva at the fair besides what's shown...



I have on earrings that remind me of animal horns from MiWardrobe. The hoodie that only partially covers the body comes from Mayden Couture. A pair of winter leggins that remind me of winter in Massachusetts come from Tentacio and I showed another photo of the Quintessencial nails in this collage.


Featured: Shiva Riri Skin and Shape 2 
Featured: *Mayden Couture* Debby Hoodie 
Featured: Tentacio Winter Leggings White 
Featured: MiWardrobe Ivory Horns Earrings 
Featured: Retro' Wintercow Turquoise Boots 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
3. Emotions: Grace 
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia 
5. Face Paint: Twiggy 6 
6. Quintessencia Nails Model Square 1 
7. Chop Zuey: Pretty Kitty Belly Ring 
8. [LaP] Back Brace

No comments:

Post a Comment