Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shadow Moon Jumper Outfit at the Winter Fair

There was a time, in the age of dinosaurs, yes yes yes, I'm really that old... Okay, maybe not dinosaurs. A time when I did a myriad of jobs to put myself through college. One of the many I did was substitute teach in an elementary program.



Outfits like this were perfect for the setting, comfortable, not too dressy, yet not disheveled. Having several color tops and jumpers to rotate could dress  Kindergarten teach for the whole month of December. I loved the denim pattern with pockets designed to match the turtleneck chosen.

Featured Shadow Moon Jumper Winter Fair 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Lala 
5. Nikita Lashes 
6. Face Paint: Smoke Camel 
7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
8. Paddling Melody: Rippling Bangles 
9. R2: Kapua Pumps Beige 
10. AP Nani 2

No comments:

Post a Comment