Sunday, December 16, 2012

FROSTING, Something New, Fotoscope, Pomposity, Image Essentials, ezura, and Bangarang at EOTW

I cannot help myself with this selection of items from the End of the World Fair. I find my thoughts are cheeky but they do suit the mood of the theme.



So saying that, I'm showcasing the giant star from Fotoscope over my shoulder hurtling at the earth at an incredible speed or is it the star of We Three Kings? Maybe I'm confusing the 21 with the 25! 

The dire warning sign from Something New should be heeded by all, just look at how the cookie... I mean the earth crumbles. Oh dear. 

Pomposity provided the Flying Saucer ring. Beam me up Scottie. Scottie?... oh... SCOTTIEEEE... I thought this ring was a communicator. Oomph

The goggles and wool hat from ezura should help protect and keep me warm in case of some sort of fall out, as long as it's not one of those wardrobe malfunction fall outs, I'm good.

And the sweater collection from Bangarang included this "It's a Buffalo" sweater, and though I have no idea what it had to do with the world ending, it did make me think of "Man on a Buffalo" on YouTube. If you haven't seen those, look them up; guaranteed to crack you up


EOTW Featured FROSTING!! Angelica Shape 
EOTW Featured Something New Sign 
EOTW Featured Fotoscope Shooting Star 
EOTW Featured Pomposity Flying Saucer Ring 
EOTW Featured Image Essentials Poses Terrified Peeking 
EOTW Featured Bangarang Sweater "It's a buffalo" 
EOTW Featured ezura Wool Cap and Goggles 
1. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
2. Poetic Eyes: Oriental Pearl 
3. Emotions: Anna 
4. Face Paint: Poinsettia from 12 Days Countdown Collection 
5. WoW Diva Lashes 
6. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
7. Wilay Stylez: Nani Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment