Sunday, October 14, 2012

Vero Modero: A Gift to Designing SL Group

I've never had the pleasure of blogging something from Vero Modero, and I really looked forward to it when I saw this little gift appeared in one of the groups through which I am syndicated.



This brightly colored frock had a sweetness as well as sex appeal all pulled together in one mini dress. I loved the rainbow layer of skirts and the lace neckline that scooped daringly low. It seemed the perfect outfit to pair this rainbow bag with, on my way out to traverse the world of Second Life looking and feeling as brilliantly hued as the rainbow itself.


Featured Vero Modero Designers SL Gift
1. LAQ Skin - Tasha
2. Custom Shape
3. Emotions - Tyra 4 Dark Brown
4. Face Paint - Frost Cat Eyes Blue
5. Candy Nail - Twinkle Pink
6. Poetic Eyes - Quicksilver
7. Artistry by ~E~ The Sydney Set
8. N-Core - Eternity - Dots Special Edition
9. Candy Nail - Summer Bag Rainbow
10. Avante Poses Saleena Rainbow 2 Reverse 1

No comments:

Post a Comment