Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Boho Fair: Mun Spain Fashion District

I think we have the 70s and the bohemian art movement to thank for the crazy patterns still drawn all over clothing to this day. You can buy all sorts of crafty things to spatter or bedazzle your clothing at home off line. Online, we have the art of the designer interpreting the bohemian movement and the Boho Fair to shop for those great looks.


This very sleek and casual look really reminds me of the comfortable clothes my mother used to wear when we'd go almost anywhere, except the designs by Mun Spain Fashion District seen in the photo above are quite a bit more chic than I recall mother ever being... I don't know if that's because she was mum or because she was going for comfy and didn't know you could look like this - both comfy AND chic. The brilliant colors splashed across the oversized top and jeans certainly captivate attention.

My thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Alexander Vargas Jewelry
~Candy Metal Boots~ (Also from the Boho Fair - Michelle Fringe Ankle Boots)

No comments:

Post a Comment