Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baubles and PMHH - Legwarmers with a Twist

It never ceases to amaze me, in all the years I've been in SL, how creative and diverse items made for Second Life can be. The legwarmers from Baubles is just one of those neat examples.



Never in a hundred years would I have considered putting pockets on the side of legwarmers, and I'm not sure if gravity would be our friend in a real world application of this design, but for Second Life, it's precious. Just in case I need to touch up my lips, my make-up is tucked neatly away in its pocket. Life is fun. Enjoy Baubles hidden treasure, the legwarmers with a twist.


Featured: Baubles! by Phe EssentialLegWarmer 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: April - Dark Brown 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria 
6. Face Paint: Restless 2 
7. Candy Nails: Strawberry 
8. Hinako: Boho Loose Knit A 
9. Artistry by ~E~: The Deborah Set Gold White Pearl 
10. HotStuff Sneakers Black 
11. AP Renew 15

No comments:

Post a Comment