Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Luziefee at Midweek Madness

I first learned about Luziefee at Midweek Madness and saw the work she put into her designs. The event itself has grown larger over the past few weeks - and still accepting businesses to join !! - and I've missed reporting on Luziefee's looks.



This look called "October Beach Jeans" fits me to a tee. I would wear something like this constantly, everywhere, anywhere - and I mean on or offline. It's just a great pair of denims, cute little ballet slippers and a long simple sleeveless button down. I think life's beauty often lies in the heart of simple moments. This outfit could take me to any or all of those magical simple moments.

More information:
Midweek Madness Kiosk

Luziefee

Featured: Luziefee October Beach Jeans 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia 
5. Emotions: Lala - Brown 
6. Face Paint: Summer Bronze - Brown 
7. Candy Nail: Harvest Nail - Beige 08 
8. Artistry by ~E~ - The Ann Set 
9. Avante Pose: Cara 2

No comments:

Post a Comment